Audio: Nick Dare fabric Promo Mix
Prologue have built something special founded on intimacy, community and house grooves with a twist and over the last 10 years they’ve established themselves as one of London’s most cherished party makers. It’s this unique vibe that we’re celebrating on Saturday, as Get Physical shake things up across the rest of our disco, Prologue are doing their own thing in Room Three with residents Paul Louth, Nick Dare and Swayzak. So, we asked Nick to share what it means to be celebrating 10 years with us, and for your ears the sounds of Prologue in this cheekily chugging mix.
'I was invited to play at Prologue back in 2002 when it was running at The Cross. After several successful guest slots Harvey who promotes the night invited me to be a resident which has continued to date. At the time Paul Louth was playing the harder progressive sounds so I was brought on board to cover the housier side of things'
I'm really excited and that we are hosting our 10th birthday at Fabric. Room three is the ideal space for the celebrations as it has a similar feel and vibe to The Cross which is where it all started. It's going to be great partying with all the Prologue regulars both old and new, who have contributed to making the party such a success and have helped us reach this important milestone.’
DOWNLOAD: Nick Dare fabric Promo Mix
1. Keisuke Kondo – Ultramarine – Thema
2. Atnarko – Solid Ground – Lazy Days
3. Zumo – Derranged – Landed Records
4. Jordan Peak – Kooch – Robsoul
5. Manik (NYC) – White Motif – Dark Energy
6. Franck Roger – Love Call – Real Tone Records
7. Kreon – Death Spike – Robsoul
8. Martin Augustin – Bubba – Pets Recordings
9. Westboy, Danny Serrano – Bubblegun – Suara
10. Roland Nights – Yellow (Nick Dare remix) Lost My Dog