Maxime Pasquier and Andrew Potter first met when they DJed together at a loft party in Brooklyn, NY. Consequently they hit it off, going on to share apartments as well as studio equipment. While Maxime began making a name for himself through his remixes for people like Soulwax, Tiefschwarz and Who Made Who as Max Pask, Andrew helped define the visual identity of the NY based Throne of Blood record label (a task he still oversees to this day).
Working together as Populette they’ve so far released three 12”s through ToB and they’ll be performing in Room Three on the 4th May as part of the first ever Throne Of Blood takeover alongside label boss James Friedman, Remain & Mlle Caro and Luv*Jam. To celebrate their appearance and their label’s milestone Max Pask made this mix…
Download: Populette – FABRICLIVE x Throne of Blood Mix
1. Of Norway – Blot Ditt Eige Lam (Of Norway Version)
2. App – All I Can Think About (Marc Houle Remix)
3. DeadEcho – Milkshake (Tim Paris Remix)
4. The Draughtsman – Geschmacklos (Cosmo Vitelli Remix)
5. Theme Park- 2 Hours (Populette Dub)
6. The Whip – Movement (The 2 Bears Acid Dub)
7. Robag Wruhme – Wortkabular
8. Cruel – Barbarella (TBD Remix)
Catch Populette in Room Three on Friday 4th May.