We’ve come a long way in the last year from having our licence revoked and being forced to close our doors. We now feel privileged to be able to say that we’ve been able to reopen. This is all down to the backing of you, our family who are owed most of the credit for this success.
While most of what you’re used to about your nights in EC1 will stay the same - the quality of our sound systems including our new Pioneer Pro Audio set up in Room Two, the music from the high spec talent of our artists, the people and community at the heart of it all - there are going to be some changes on your next visit that we need to bring you in on.
We need you to come with a total respect for our zero tolerance policy to drugs and bear in mind the following:
- fabric is now an over 19s venue from Friday night to Monday morning.
- Everyone absolutely must bring valid photo ID. It’s strictly no ID, no entry from now on. It’s a new condition of our licence that every single clubber must have their ID scanned on entry to the club.
- We only accept a valid passport, foreign national ID cards, driving license or home office approved PASS hologram as identification and/or proof of age. Originals only please, we can’t accept photocopies.
- Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police.
- Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police.
- We will have drug disposal boxes in the queue. Please use them, if you get to the door and are found with drugs you will receive a lifetime ban.
- We will have a new Welfare Officer who will now be at all our events. If you need any advice or help then please do ask for them.
- Your welfare is of paramount to us, this has always been the case but we want to stress its importance. If you feel unwell on the night then please alert a member of staff. You will not be judged or penalised. We have trained medics on site at all times to look after you.
We want everyone to be able to come and enjoy the space we created for engaging with quality music, but we also need you to adhere to and respect our terms.
Thank you, fabric x