Many artists out there will be motivated by dreams of one day being part of a label family that will nurture them and at the same time let their imagination run free. So, when Crosstown Rebels leader Lazarus signs you up to join a rebel gang that boasts a harem of artists like Maceo Plex, Jamie Jones, Fur Coat, Deniz Kurtel and more, you know you’ve found that family.
London’s Francesca Lombardo, a Vocal Techniques graduate and practised pianist has a colourful music style, inspired by everyone from Depeche Mode, Aphex Twin and to sounds offered by Ghostly International and Traum. Her first upcoming EP on Crosstown is one to celebrate and you can check Francesca at this Sunday’s WYS! session showcasing her talents in the Room One booth. Here’s an exclusive teaser complete with tracklisting to keep you going till then...
1. MOONSHINE - ELA G
2. ANYMORE - ADANA TWINS, DOCTOR DRU
3. BROTHER REVENGE - VALMONT
4. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS - CHRIS JAMES - HOT SINCE B2 REMIX
5. FILLED WITH SOMETHING - JULIE MARGHIALANO - SUUB-AN REMIX
6. PLAYDOO – MATTHEW BURTON, NICK LAWSON - LAURA JONES REMIX
7. LET ME IN - SIMON BAKER, DEBUKAS (LEE CURTIS REMIX)
8. SOME BELLS – MAXIM LANY - H2 REMIX
9. NURIBO - UNER - (AUDIO JACK REMIX)
10. RIO BRAVO – ANJA SCHNEIDER