Who are we looking for?
- A creative digital native that is enthusiastic about the power of social media.
- Someone with an eye for spotting trends and opportunities that deepen the connection between brands and their audience.
- Someone that understands the individual strengths of each platform and how to get the best results from them.
- Someone that is passionate about and inspired by the music that fabric promotes.
- At least two years’ experience working in a full-time social media role with an established brand.
- You can easily demonstrate how you’ve grown channels and produced highly engaging content.
- You will have previously planned and executed a busy social media/content calendar.
- You will have successfully delivered social campaigns from ideation through to development and strategy.
- You will have developed interesting ideas for connecting with people through social media.
- You will have experience of using Google Analytics, Hootsuite (or a similar social media management tool) and Facebook Business Manager.
- Growing our audience and managing our community.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and working by yourself to generate new ideas for content and ways to engage with our audience.
- Planning and delivering the social calendar in collaboration with our content team.
- Working with our art department to optimise and create social assets.
- Building and managing relationships with influencers and other social stakeholders.
- Investigating new channels that we could use and finding ways to incorporate them to the overall marketing strategy.
- Producing monthly reports on the performance of our channels.
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 13th March