FABRICLIVE 100 and fabric 100 released in September and October 2018 respectively marked the end of one series, and the beginning of another. fabricfirst is upgrading and changing our packages to coincide with the launch of the mix series fabric Presents kicking off in February 2019.
The new series will cover four quarterly releases in digital, CD and vinyl formats, out in February, May, August & November. Members with an active account will have club door benefits all year round.
While we work to implement the upgrades you are free to join the scheme as either a digital or CD member. It is just one payment until 1 Feb 2019, for which you’ll receive club door benefits, access to the back catalogue of recordings in the club, and discount in our store.
You get a free CD on joining and a membership card with both dig and CD memberships.
We will be bringing in a vinyl tier. Until its arrival the CD and dig are your options; email email@example.com if you’d like to be shifted over to vinyl once it’s in place.
The T&Cs below apply whilst we set up the new terms and relaunch fabricfirst.
1. fabricfirst member benefits
- CD subscribers – a fabric or FABRICLIVE 100 CD on joining
- Membership card when you first join
- £8 off the door entry price on Friday and Saturday nights, with reduced price entry at most other events at fabric
- Free CD picked at random from the fabric/FABRICLIVE series when you join (pay-monthly CD subscribers only)
- Discount on CDs, digital releases, vinyl and other merch from the fabric and Houndstooth labels’ back catalogues
- Priority entry at any Friday or Saturday – and most Sunday – events at fabric
- Priority entry and discount at most other events at fabric (please check website for individual event details)
- Ability to bring a full-paying guest into the priority line with you
- Access to exclusive audio and video on the fabric website
- Monthly e-mail newsletter
2. Membership terms
- During the interim period there is no minimum term for membership but once the series is relaunched we ask members to stay with us for 4 releases.
- The membership card will be sent out upon first joining. Until it arrives, members may use the virtual card number, which may be found by logging onto their account on www.fabriclondon.com. Photo ID needs to be shown when using the virtual card number.
- Members will be asked to prove that they are the cardholder when attending events at fabric – photo is essential.
- CD subscribers: your free CD will be sent out upon first joining.
- Memberships will be automatically put into suspension should the member's monthly payment fail for any reason. The member will not receive any of their benefits whilst their account is suspended. Memberships can easily be brought out of suspension at any time by logging into the website and entering up-to-date billing details.
- Upon cancellation, the membership will be put into suspension, so the member can continue to login to the account and restart the membership if desired.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 207 549 2273 to cancel your account or request information on suspending your account for a time.
- A fabricfirst membership is non-transferable. fabric reserves the right to confiscate the card if anyone other than the member is found using it.
- If your card is confiscated, we cannot send it back to you until your account is reactivated.
- Your membership will get carried through automatically through to the new format and pricing in 2019.
3. Gift memberships
- The membership card will be sent out upon first joining. Until it arrives, members may use the virtual card number, which may be found by logging onto their account on www.fabriclondon.com.
- The first CD/digital download that the recipient will be sent/made available on their fabric account will be that released in the calendar month following the purchase of the membership.
- No free random CD (as per regular CD membership) is included in the gift membership. Instead, the recipient will receive 12 for the price of 11 (12 month membership).
- Membership and all benefits will expire exactly 6/12 months after the purchase date.
4. Rejoining fabricfirst
- Members may rejoin fabricfirst at any time including during the period leading up the relaunching of fabricfirst in 2019.
- Rejoining members will have their regular benefits reinstated immediately upon rejoining (the latest CD/digital download, discounts and priority entry at the venue, discount on back catalogue CDs/digital downloads, access to exclusive audio)
- Rejoining members are not entitled to receive a free random CD
- Rejoining members will not be issued with a new membership card. The card they held during their previous period of membership will be revalidated. A replacement membership card can be issued at a cost of £3 if necessary. Get in touch with email@example.com.
5. Returns and replacements
- fabric will replace malfunctioning or faulty products.
- Refunds or replacements will not be offered for unwanted items.
- If a monthly CD does not arrive within one month of the general release date (for example if it goes missing in the post), fabric will resend a replacement, provided that the member's delivery address is up to date on their account at the original time of sending.
- fabric will not send a replacement CD if the delivery address is not up to date on their account at the original time of sending.
- If both available digital downloads per release title fail fabric will at its own discretion decide whether or not to allow further downloads for that title to be made available. Members are required to contact fabric at firstname.lastname@example.org should this occur.
- Replacements and refunds will not be issued if the enquiry is made more than 6 months after the purchase or payment.
- The address for returns is fabricfirst RETURNS, 12 Greenhill Rents, London EC1M 6BN, United Kingdom. Include a covering letter with your name, address, clearly stating the reason for return. If this is not included, fabric may be unable to replace or refund your product.