Our Entry Policy
- Entry/exit searches and the right to search whilst inside the venue/smoking area is a condition of entry. The entry search is mandatory, the others will be at the discretion of venue management.
- fabric operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life. We will have drug disposal bins in the queues so you can deposit any drugs you may have with you.
- Anyone found to be in possession of a weapon will be banned from the venue and the police will be called.
- Only people aged 19 and over will be admitted to fabric.
- All customers are required to present their ID on entry. Strictly no ID, no entry. Your ID will be scanned onto our ID scanning system as a condition of entry.
- We only accept a valid passport, foreign national ID cards, driving license or home office approved PASS hologram as identification and/or proof of age. We only accept originals, we do not accept photocopies.
- Your ticket is valid all night long, however please arrive as early as possible. After 1am you will lose your priority place in the queue, so if we’re busy we cannot guarantee entry and you will be asked to join the normal queue.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
fabric is a proud partner of The Loop, a not-for-profit company that aims to promote health and minimise harm in nightclubs, bars or at festivals.
The Loop researches and evaluates health, harm and pleasure in the night time economy. They also provide information, outreach and intervention services by trained and experienced staff about alcohol, drugs, sexual and mental health, crime and violence.
For more information, visit The Loop website.