Weekend Guide, house rules and essential listening before Continuum 24+ Hours this weekend
Pizza. Running Order. New Mixes. FAQs – we got you.
This weekend (Saturday 2nd December - Sunday 3rd December), we go again for 24 hours. This time an array of sounds will be on display, from the minimal edge of techno, harder-edged elements, to the unexpected and adventurous of techno, house, electro and beyond.
For this next edition of Continuum, the venerated RPR Soundsystem comprised of Rhadoo, Petre Inspirescu and Raresh are back along with Craig Richards, Sonja Moonear, dBridge for a staple live set and presentation of Black Electric, Alienata B2B Tasha, Praslea B2B Edward, D. Tiffany, Mariiin, Neil Landstrumm, a Toi Toi Musik takeover, and heaps more. Tickets can be purchased here, but keep reading for some essential event info, new mixes from some of our guests, and the house rules.
All tickets allow re-entry and fabricfirst Members get in for free between 7am–10am on Sunday.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 24+ Hours of non-stop music at our home in Farringdon
- Three club rooms of eclectic sounds and staple sets
- Stuff to sustain you: Pizza available in our new in-club Corner Shop, as well as snacks, coffee, hot drinks, and more
- A space to chill out in Room 2 throughout Sunday with curated music from Matteo Manzini and a special guest ambient set from Rhadoo
TICKETS & RE-ENTRY:
- All tickets allow re-entry across the Saturday and Sunday
- Don't miss out on £10 Sunday morning entry tickets
- Tickets on the door all weekend
SET TIMES & RUNNING ORDER:
Before her B2B set with Tasha deep into the the Saturday night section of the event, Alienata has gifted us a specially recorded mix for the next edition of the fabric podcast series. We've also been enjoying a new mix from Dea that premiered on Toi Toi this week. Listen below.
PIZZA MENU AND THE CORNER SHOP:
Our Pizza station continues, offering for the club brought to you by Pizza & Dumplings; as well as staple toppings, there will be “The ADB (All Day Breakfast)” with panchetta, egg and cheddar - perfect for a breakfast session.
There will also be hot and cold drinks all weekend as well as a variety of snacks in our Corner Shop, located at ground floor level by the entrance to the smoking area.
THE CORNER SHOP | PIZZA MENU
THE CLASSIC (VG)
Rega tomato sauce, Mozzarella & Basil
Rega Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella & Smoked Pepperoni
THE TRIP (VE)
Rega Tomato sauce, White Wild Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
THE TRIPLE CHEESE STRAIN (VG)
Mozzarella, Goats Cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano & Honey
The All Day Breakfast with Pancetta, Cheddar & Egg
SUNDAY CHILL OUT ROOM:
We got you: Room 2 will be open as a chill-out zone on Sunday if you feel like kicking back for a while. Expect curated music from Matteo Manzini and a special guest ambient set from Rhadoo.
The boring (and very very important!) stuff…
Tickets & Re-entry:
- All tickets for Saturday–Monday’s party come with a re-entry wristband
- Check your ticket & entry time on your RA ticket
- Upon re-entry, you will queue and be searched again
- Please consider that there could be a wait if you arrive during a busy period
Stay safe and look out for each other:
- Keep hydrated with the Free Water Bar next to the Room 1 bar
- Make sure to take advantage of re-entry and our chill-out zones
- Free lids are available for drinks - ask at the bar
- Welfare is located by the Smoking Area
- Dedicated taxi waiting area and Wi-Fi zone by the exit
- Check-in with your friends and leave together
- fabricfirst club and combo members will have their usual door privileges as well as free entry between 7am–10am on Sunday
- Members can jump the queue with priority access
- Remember, membership proof is required for the door, and members will still need to wait to enter if the club hits capacity
No Photo Policy:
Get those phone cameras off and enjoy the music.
- Tickets: Remember your ticket if you bought in advance
- Photo ID: No ID, no entry. Every visitor must have a valid, in-date ID with them to be scanned on arrival. (We are a 19+ venue)
- Card/Contactless Payment: We are a cashless venue
- Good vibes, good energy, and the same incredible love you’ve given us these past 24 years