We're Hiring: Marketing and Label Internship
We are looking for a passionate student (you must be enrolled in a UK-based further or higher education course) to join fabric’s Marketing & Labels’ teams.
This internship presents a rare opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in the electronic music industry. Passion for electronic music, an intuitive understanding of our audience, and social media channels are a must.
TIME AND COMPENSATION
This Internship Program will start at the beginning of October and will last between 8 and 12 weeks for 2 days per week.
A work placement must be part of your UK-based further or higher education course requirements.
It will be both remote and in-person at our office in Farringdon.
Lunch and travel expenses to the office will be covered throughout the duration of the program.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FABRIC’S BRANDS (CLUB, EXODUS & FABRIC RECORDS, ORIGINALS AND HOUNDSTOOTH)
- Offering input on creative marketing campaigns
- Supporting the team with Digital Advertising campaigns – hands-on training on Meta Business Suite will be provided
- Following market trends and conversations and proposing innovative ways to produce engaging and high-performing content
- Undertaking various market research projects
- Supporting our team with daily administrative tasks
- Assisting in developing our databases
- Collecting data on accurate stock levels
- Helping with fulfillment of web orders
- General spring cleaning and maintenance of our online presence e.g. website/socials /packshots/music links etc
- Helping edit banners and social assets in Photoshop and InDesign
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be enrolled in a UK-based further or higher education course preferably in Marketing, Business or Music Business or similar subjects
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of electronic music genres and communities
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A proactive attitude
- A highly detailed oriented person
- An excellent problem solver, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to time manage and prioritise under pressure
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter)
- A creative mindset to generate innovative ideas
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro skills are a plus
We value the importance of having a diverse, equal, and inclusive culture and work environment. Therefore, we highly encourage and support applications from all genders, backgrounds, ethnicities, and orientations.
IMPORTANT: Please include your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be great for the position and tell us more about your musical interests. Examples of relevant work / projects in your application would be advantageous.
To apply, please email email@example.com
Deadline: 1st September