In preparation for his set this Saturday, Dyed Soundorom has put together a mix of tracks that best represent the Freak n’ Chic sound that’ll be booming through the system in Room Three. The Parisian label is home to some of the finest in deep, groovy and minimal records and Dyed will be joined by label mates Dan Ghenacia, Seuil and Shonky on the night. The mix itself is a seamless, body moving affair that includes some, as of yet, unreleased tracks from some of the latest names in deep and techy house like Seth Troxler, Patrick Specke and Mike Shannon.
Starting out with the plodding groove of Zev’s ‘This Feeling’ on the du jour Wolf+Lamb imprint, things quickly gather pace with some jackin’ beats, funky basslines and dreamy vocals. Be sure to check out Dyed’s remix of Anthea & Alex Celler’s ‘The Playmaker’ at the centerfold of the mix which is the next EP to appear on Freak n’ Chic.
1) Zev - This Feeling [Wolf+Lamb]
2) Vera Heindel - Jump the Hump (Miss Fitz Remix) [Cargo Edition]
3) Ryan Tapia & Mystic Bill ft. V - Ear Lotion [Select]
4) Patrick Specke - Bitchual Specke [Desolat]
5) So Inagawa - No More Thrills (Soundorom's Morning Remix) [Tsuba]
6) Mike Shannon - The Box Is Open [Cynosure]
7) Anthea & Alex Celler - The Playmaker (Soundorom Cougar Remix) [Freak n Chic]
8) Azuni - Mrs Brown (Boris Werner Watch My Back Remix) [Sthlmaudio]
9) Anonym - Hart Plaza (Minimal Man Remix) [Partier]
10) Fabio Giannelli & Mirco Violi - Blues Brunch (Seth Troxler Remix) [Adult Only]
11) Till von Sein – Sundowna [Cape]
12) Dyed Soundorom - She Knows [Freak n Chic]