Important Event Information: RY X at St. Paul's Cathedral
Coming to the show? Read this before tonight...
The below contains important information for ticket holders regarding tonight's show at St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Please arrive promptly ahead of doors open at 7pm on Wednesday 13th September
- Ticket holders will need to use either the North Entrance or West Entrance depending on your ticket type/seating area (see below)
- Seating is strictly first come first served. You cannot save seats.
- Latecomers will not be admitted
- No drinks or food (except bottled water) are permitted inside
- Get your tickets ready at the entrance
- Plan your journey + arrive on time
The first 500 to arrive will be given a free A3 print of the event artwork - get down early to claim yours.
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a building with huge cultural and historic significance. Wednesday is a rare opportunity to witness a contemporary music show in these unique surroundings. Please be respectful of the space.
Where to go:
If you have seats for the South Transept / North Transept / North Dome / South Dome / Accessibility Seats / VIP / or Guestlist you need to use the North Entrance.
If you have seats for Back Nave / Middle Nave / Front Nave / North West Barrel Arch / South West Barrel Arch you need to use the West Entrance.
Seating is strictly first come first served and latecomers will not be admitted.
Please get your ticket QR code ready to be scanned on your DICE app (or printed out) to be checked at the doors. Upon arrival, an Usher will show you to your seat.
This event has sold out and will be at full capacity. Please arrive on time for doors open at 7pm to ensure we get everyone seated and can have a prompt start.
You cannot save seats: If you want to sit together, please arrive together.
Once the show starts, entry will not be permitted.
19:00-20:00 | Doors open. Seats must be taken by 8pm
20:00-20:45 | Hinako Omori (Live)
20:45-21:00 | Interval
21:00-23:00 | RY X (Live) featuring The London Contemporary Orchestra
Other important information:
- Bags will be subject to search upon arrival (please avoid bringing large bags unless absolutely essential to help us speed up entry)
- No food or drink (except bottled water) is allowed to be taken into the venue
- No alcohol is permitted within the venue
- There will be no food or drinks sold inside the premises
- No unauthorised photography or filming is allowed inside the venue or during performances.
St Paul’s Cathedral, St Paul’s Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD.
The Cathedral is located in central London, within easy walking distance of several London Underground and mainline train stations including:
- 270 metres (3 minutes) from St Paul’s Underground station
- 300 metres (4 minutes) from City Thameslink station
- 500 metres (7 minutes) from Blackfriars Underground and train station
To find out your best route to the Cathedral on public transport, use the TFL journey planner.